Monday, June 18, 2012

Downhill and Uphill

I raced the Hollis fast 5k on Thursday, capturing my age division with a 17:16, a somewhat disappointing time.  I was a bit sore from Tuesday's Whitaker Woods effort, which was a very strong one for me at 19:22.  My hamstring was bothering me enough to scratch Sunday's Father's day 5k.

Meanwhile, Nick had a fantastic race up Mt. Washington, coming in 83rd overall and 2nd in the 19 and under age division with 1:22:56.  Congrats to Kevin Tilton for winning the first NH finisher award, and the hometown crew including Jim Johnson, Paul Kirsch, Marc Ohlson, Nick and Josh Brustin, Rich Laracy, Shauna Ross, Leslie Beckwith, Kevin Callahan, and everyone else I missed!

Next up, Tuesday's Whitaker Woods race series.  Hopefully my hamstring cooperates for that.
==
Darin

No comments:

Post a Comment